Monday, April 16, 2012

10 Things

Hello there!!!! Sometimes, I like to make lists. Okay, that's a little not true. I LOVE to make lists. I make them for everything. Shopping lists, to do lists, book lists, that sort of thing. Anyway, I thought I'd make a list of 10 things that I really love. So here goes. Also, these are in no particular order.

1. Reese's Peanut butter cups: By far the best candy invented. Although peanut butter M&Ms are good, too.
2.Really soft blankets: Particularly when it's cold and there is a fire and I have a book. =)
3. RomComs: Or, romantic comedies. I love them, even if they are obscenely predictable.
4. Reading: Duh. It's only the greatest past time ever!!
5. Cats: Most people who don't like cats would argue that "Dogs are man's best friends" and "If you want a pet get a dog, if you want to be a pet, get a cat" and blah blah blah. But cat's have a mind of their own and they are kinda sassy. I'm more like a cat.  They're just better.
6. Country music: I don't even know why. But it's my favorite genre of music.
7. Home-cooked meals: There's always an element of love and food brings people together. Also, my mom is a pretty dang good cook.
8. The Bean: If you've been to Chicago, you know what it is.
9. My best friends: They just make me laugh. All the time. Even without meaning to. It's AWESOME. And they are totally cool with the fact that I'm kinda insane.
10. Laughter. Have you ever noticed that everyone laughs in the same language? It's something that I'm often struck by. I can see someone from another lifestyle, another culture, another language laughing and know that they just found something funny. It's something that unites everyone everywhere. We may have nothing in common with them, but we both laugh. I don't know if it has that effect on everyone or if it's just me. I just love it.

Hebrews 11:1 NIV
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."

No comments:

Post a Comment