Sunday, April 20, 2014

In the Thick of It...

Yeah. Next to no free time. The little bit that I do get is filled with the nagging thoughts of unchecked items on my To Do lists. It's sad. =( But it also means that I've been so ridiculously productive in the last three weeks. I actually think I've been more consistently, academically productive in the last three weeks than I have been in...probably four years.

Because of my schedule and carpooling, I have three and a half (+) hours of down time where I just sit in the library and do homework before my first class. I'm pleased to say that I'm actually utilizing that time the best I can, instead of wasting it away on Pinterest or Tumblr. And I've been so pleasantly surprised with how satisfying the feeling of productivity is. I really love the feeling of crossing things off my list. It's the bee's knees.

In other news, HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew 28:5-6 NIV
The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay..."

No comments:

Post a Comment