Monday, March 12, 2012

School. Blah.

Almost three weeks since my last blog. Whoops. That's what happens when nothing exciting goes on...oh well.

Although, I guess having only two weeks left of the quarter is something to be excited about. Yeah. It is! I ONLY HAVE TWO MORE WEEKS OF THIS QUARTER!! Yippee!!! Needless to say, this quarter has been not so much fun. I wasn't overly taken with my classes (okay, two of them were good). But, they fulfill GE's which is really really wonderful. There's something immensely satisfying about checking requirements off. It's like this big, four year long to-do list, and every thing gets you that much closer to your goal. Wow. Is it bad that I'm still a freshman and I'm ready to graduate? I think it might be... Anyway, I have two more weeks of school and then spring break-which I plan on welcoming with open arms before I dive back in for the spring quarter. Then, I'll have one whole year of college under my belt. That makes me feel so accomplished!

Psalm 103:13 NIV
As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him.

No comments:

Post a Comment