Tuesday, March 20, 2012

God Is SO Good!

I just want to explode from God's goodness today!!!!!!!!!! Truly He is amazing. Today was just one of those days where I saw God's love for me all over the place.

Situation: Finals
God's goodness: Allowed me to recall the information necessary.

Situation: Blown out tire on the freeway
God's goodness: Allowed me to get off to the side of the road easily. There was a lane for trucks to exit for scales in between me and the rest of traffic. Scales were opened when tire blew. Closed by the time I was to the side of the road. Empty lane between me and everyone else.

Situation: Class schedule-I registered for next quarter a week or so ago, and needed another unit to fully complete this year.
God's goodness: Allowed the class that I really wanted to open at a time that fit perfectly in my schedule.

Today, my God took care of me, and I was able to see His provision everywhere.

Exodus 33:19 ESV
And he said, "I will make all my goodness pass before you and will proclaim before you my name 'the LORD'. And I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy."

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it wonderful how God takes an active part in our lives?

    ReplyDelete